Smart Power was founded in 2006. We didn’t know who we were or why we existed for a long time. I mean, there has to be more to life than fixing computers, right?
After many years of trial and error, as well as personal and professional growth, we finally figured out why we do what we do:
“To create an environment where Awesome Team Members come together to do Meaningful Work that has a huge impact on our clients, and that inspires them to grow personally and professionally and to believe in themselves.”
Could an IT Company really be all that?
We think so, and its in our DNA.
Exceptional Service, Solutions, and Support starts with great Team Members. Smart Power Team Members engage in at least 2 hours of continuing education each month to continue to hone and improve their skills.
Every person at Smart Power sees each computer issue, project, or assessment as a real issue for real people that affects real business processes.
Each day we use our Principles as a compass to tell us how to act, behave, and communicate:
Smart Power Principles:
- Trust in Radical Truth and Radical Transparency
- Smart Power Is The Team And The Clients
- It Is Okay To Makes Mistakes and Unacceptable Not to Learn From Them
- Get and Stay Aligned
- Right Fit For The Culture And The Role
- Find The Root Cause, Solve The Problem
- Manage The Organization Through Systems And Processes